Ready to have your heart melted? Everyone loves a cute ponies and we’re no exception!
In Third Grade Learning Games with the Ponies, we developed a laid-back, fun-filled trip down the study lane to help you draw your children into learning the core concepts of Third Grade Math and English.
Covering a variety of activities designed to create a real learning experience, this app is a great means to give your child’s Math and English skills a boost. Exercises such as identifying sentence parts, verb tenses, punctuations, synonym and antonym and spelling are designed to develop their thinking and language skills in both written and oral form. The math exercises will help your third grader build their fluency in basic math operations in addition, subtraction and multiplication and develop their understanding of place value and the operations of the number sentences.
It boasts an interesting mix of 10 mini-games that touches the following content areas:
1. Decimals and Fractions – understand the ways of representing fractional and decimal numbers and how they both relate to each other.
2. Multiplication – apply multiplication of whole numbers of up to 4-digits, including word problems in real-life situations
3. Geometry – help grasp the concepts of area and perimeter as well as angles to make kids connect learning to real-life applications.
4. Measurement – help understand the attributes of length, weight, capacity, and temperature and apply appropriate measuring techniques. Activities will also cover estimating and comparing different weights and reading a thermometer.
5. Sentence Structure – this will develop word-order skills to create more comprehensive sentences.
6. Parts of Speech – learning how to identify the different parts of speech will help you expand your vocabulary, analyze sentences and write better.
7. Syllables – a better knowledge of syllabication will prepare you on how to articulate words and build up spelling skills as well.
8. Grammar and Tenses – the key to an excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms is a thorough understanding and application of grammar.
9. Spelling – this will emphasize reading skills and introduce new vocabularies.
10. Division – apply division of whole numbers of up to 4-digits, including word problems in real-life situations
1. Featuring a cute and little family play pony-character in a rainbow-theme setting.
2. Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
3. Relevant and useful for third graders as it targets core skills on Grade 3 Math and English
4. Can be used as a supplement for third graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
5. Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
6. Two-in-One: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment; so cuddle up with a warm blanket and let the family play ponies guide you and your third grader in creating the fondest memories of learning ever!
Developer Family Play ltd
Uploaded March 04, 2020 05:51
Filesize 27.1 MB
Developer Next Hope
Uploaded November 11, 2019 16:25
Filesize 30.4 MB
Uploaded May 18, 2019 15:11
Filesize 40.0 MB
Developer Zion Soft
Uploaded January 01, 2020 04:57
Filesize 16.0 MB
Developer Fast Fun
Uploaded August 24, 2019 08:28
Filesize 10.0 MB
Uploaded September 01, 2019 16:18
Filesize 50.6 MB
Developer Dreame Media
Uploaded February 10, 2019 23:06
Filesize 14.7 MB
Developer Mouse Games
Uploaded July 08, 2019 23:44
Filesize 18.4 MB
Developer Hoolai Game Ltd
Uploaded July 07, 2019 19:54
Filesize 457.7 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com