Play as Sonic, Tails, and Metal Sonic in this 2D adventure!
Metal Sonic has teamed up with Dr. Eggman, and the dubious duo are together on Little Planet, ready to build a new Death Egg, this time constructed around Little Planet. It’s up to Sonic and his trusty sidekick to foil Dr. Eggman’s plans and take down Death Egg mk.II. With a classic ‘Sonic feel,’ enhanced gameplay, five distinctive Zones, and a soundtrack composed by Jun Senoue, this speedy sequel that originally launched in May of 2012 does not disappoint.
This release of Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II also includes Episode Metal unlocked from the get-go. This bonus set of stages sees you playing as Metal Sonic across fiendishly difficult versions of Zones from Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I. Complete them to discover the complete story behind Sonic The Hedgehog 4!
Like the rest of the SEGA Forever collection, Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II boasts added features such as leaderboards, cloud saves, and controller support. Each game in the collection is available to download for free from the Google Play Store for Android devices. Players who want to experience the games without ads can remove them for a one-time in-app purchase priced at $1.99/ €2.29 / £1.99.
– Five Zones and seven bosses to best as Sonic and Tails
– Play as Metal Sonic in Episode Metal, now unlocked from the start!
– Complete all the Special Stages to unlock Super Sonic!
– Work with Tails to perform the Rolling, Copter, and Submarine combos!
– Can you collect all the Red Star Rings?
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– “A worthy entry in this new era of classically-inspired Sonic games.” [4/5] – Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade (May 2012)
– “A decent platformer for fans of the series and those after a slick platformer.” [4/5] – Andrew Nesvadba, AppSpy (May 2012)
– “It’s fantastic fanservice.” [4/5] – Carter Dotson, 148Apps (May 2012)
SONIC 4: EPISODE II TRIVIA
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4’s story takes place after the events of Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
– The halfpipe Special Stages return from Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – don’t worry though, they aren’t quite as tough as before!
– Can you spot all the other references to Zones and features from the 16-bit Sonic series?
SONIC 4: EPISODE II HISTORY
– Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II was first released in May 2012
– Developed by Sonic Team and Dimps
– Lead Programmer: Koji Okugawa
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Uploaded January 01, 2020 09:04
Filesize 65.2 MB
Uploaded November 27, 2019 07:05
Filesize 144.3 MB
Uploaded November 14, 2019 21:05
Filesize 55.6 MB
Uploaded October 21, 2019 11:45
Filesize 91.3 MB
Developer Tedra Apps
Uploaded February 21, 2019 11:11
Filesize 58.2 MB
Developer every, Inc.
Uploaded August 08, 2020 22:56
Filesize 11.2 MB
Developer Oddy Arts
Uploaded August 23, 2019 05:53
Filesize 16.7 MB
Developer The Star Developers
Uploaded July 25, 2020 22:39
Filesize 6.4 MB
Developer Cava Grill
Uploaded August 19, 2019 19:02
Filesize 39.1 MB
Developer jinjin mahjong solitaire games
Uploaded March 05, 2020 03:51
Filesize 38.3 MB
Developer Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Uploaded November 16, 2019 23:45
Filesize 56.9 MB
Uploaded February 24, 2019 14:21
Filesize 98.8 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com