This latest edition of the best-selling, comprehensive and authoritative Dictionary of Nursing has been fully updated and revised to take account of recent developments in nursing practice and related fields. Coverage of advances in the field includes general nursing, statistics, common scales and indexes, religion and spirituality, and commonly used abbreviations.
The Dictionary provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions. In addition to specific nursing terms, there are many entries in the fields of medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice).
With over 10,000 clear and concise entries, written by medical and nursing specialists, this trusted dictionary covers the theory and practice of nursing, and even includes entry-level web links. The text is enhanced by 100 helpful illustrations and tables. This is an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students, recently qualified and practising nurses, and people training and working in related fields such as midwifery and health visiting.
NEW! Now with the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality
language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• Dark Theme
• New Help Center
• Offline mode feature
• Faster start up
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Developer PCB Droid
Uploaded October 06, 2019 21:17
Filesize 13.7 MB
Developer HD Camera, Inc
Uploaded January 29, 2019 21:26
Filesize 6.7 MB
Developer Castle Global
Uploaded October 24, 2019 10:07
Filesize 44.4 MB
Developer PVS Studio
Uploaded December 23, 2019 00:07
Filesize 32.7 MB
Developer Guilded LLC
Uploaded March 30, 2019 01:21
Filesize 34.0 MB
Uploaded November 11, 2019 17:17
Filesize 14.7 MB
Developer Weather Widget Theme Dev Team
Uploaded October 12, 2019 00:37
Filesize 27.0 MB
Uploaded May 16, 2019 21:02
Filesize 4.4 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com