Hue Switcher is a third party application which has been designed to enable the fastest and most intuitive control of your Philips Hue Bridge Lighting System. Hue Switcher is designed only for Philips Hue Bridges.
Philips Hue Products: https://amzn.to/2OgB8lV
WARNING: Some Lavas* contain rapid bursts of light, please use at your own risk. See Disclaimer below.
Manage Light Groups:
• Lava Lamp: Choose from 40+ custom designed Lava Scenes or create your own!
• Auto Color Generator allows you to create and place a pattern of colors onto any size Light Group.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve and Rename Light Groups on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Lights can be assigned to more than one Light Group.
• Create trigger events using many different options for Hue accessories such as the Hue Tap, Dimmer Switch, and Motion Sensor.
• Create Scenes with unique settings for every Light in the specified Light Group.
• Save Scenes to sliding bars that can be assigned to different Rooms in your home.
• Scenes are automatically saved to your Philips Hue Bridge using the current Light settings, even if you didn’t specify Light settings when creating the Scene – Hue Bridge records what your lights currently look like upon creation.
• Set Transition Times (0.2 seconds – 60 minutes) to gradually fade lights on or off.
• Create Rooms to house different collections of scene sliders.
• Dimmer switches each control a unique Scene saved to your Philips Hue Bridge.
• NOTE: Hue Switcher Rooms are not related at all to the Philips Hue API Rooms. Rooms are stored locally in the app to lessen Light Group / Room confusion generated by the official application.
• Filter Lights shown in list by Light Group drop down selector.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve, and Rename Lights on your Philips Hue Bridge.
Scene Light Schedules:
• Create Light Schedules to trigger Scenes at certain times of the day, recurring on all or certain days of the week.
• Automate your Entry Way lights, Back Yard lights, Front Porch, Balcony, Aquarium, etc…
• Create a “Light Alarm Clock” by triggering a scene with a 5 minute Transition Time in the morning.
**** Developed for Second Gen. Hue Bridge, Version 1.14+****
This app has been optimized based on the Philips Hue API. We highly recommend that you keep your bridge up to date to enable the latest features and maintain compatibility.
Place older Android 5.0+ devices strategically throughout your home for the fastest light control.
Terms and Conditions:
And here: https://developers.meethue.com/content/edk-terms-use
You agree to these terms and conditions as well any terms and conditions outlined by Philips Hue when using this application.
*Using the fastest setting for certain Lavas can create rapid bursts of light. Strobe and Star Burst Lavas contain light bursts by default.
New Lava colors now duplicate from the last color in the list
Fixed bug where Android was not correctly registering touches within a scrolling list of items
Updated to newest Philips Hue SDK Version, fixes more connection issues
Light Schedules stability enhancements
Introductory tips now shown the first time loading each view in the app to help new users
Fixed issues with Lava drop down menus
Update to AndroidX Completed, targeting API 28
Developer bweb media
Uploaded September 24, 2019 05:45
Filesize 42.2 MB
Developer Polar Studio
Uploaded July 07, 2020 12:39
Filesize 328.8 MB
Developer DonkeySoft Inc.
Uploaded August 12, 2019 09:33
Filesize 50.0 MB
Developer Dolphin Emulator
Uploaded June 18, 2019 08:26
Filesize 14.5 MB
Uploaded January 03, 2020 04:04
Filesize 37.7 MB
Uploaded June 21, 2019 03:06
Filesize 57.3 MB
Uploaded February 05, 2020 11:37
Filesize 16.5 MB
Developer Domino's Pizza Group Ltd
Uploaded July 14, 2019 13:02
Filesize 22.7 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com