Healthy Together is developed in partnership with the State of Utah to stop the spread of COVID-19, help residents get access to testing services, support public health officials contact tracing efforts, get information about how to stay safe in your area, and help our community safely re-open the economy sooner.
Take a Daily Checkup to track your symptoms and find out if you should call your doctor or get tested for COVID-19. Easily share your results with your doctor.
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides cost-free COVID-19 testing. Check the map to see the COVID-19 testing locations nearby, easily make an appointment, and get access to COVID-19 test results directly through the Healthy Together app. (Utah residents only)
Use private and secure contact tracing to find out if you’ve been potentially exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19. This opt-in feature uses location and / or Bluetooth technology, depending on your state’s preferences, to identify if you’ve had a moderate-to-high risk exposure event. If your state is participating you may receive automated alerts or public health officials may contact you regarding what steps to take.
USER DATA, PRIVACY & SECURITY
1) User Data, Privacy & Security
2) There is no mandate to participate in this effort, users choose to opt-in
3) Users are in full control of their personal data. They decide what data to share, can reverse those decisions as well as delete their data any moment they choose.
4) All symptom data is automatically de-identified after 30-days.
5) Any location data is automatically deleted after 30-days.
6) Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
7) The use of this data is limited to COVID-19 response efforts, public health & research purposes.
By using Healthy Together you are playing an active and critical role in protecting the people close to you, and everyone in your community. The faster and more aggressively we collectively respond to the threat of COVID-19 the sooner we will be able to eliminate this threat, re-open our neighborhoods, re-start our economy, and resume enjoying everything we love about our communities.
Thank you for participating in Healthy Together!
Thank you for joining the Healthy Together cause. We have made the following improvements:
– Ability to connect health passports for participating organizations, schools and businesses
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Uploaded March 02, 2020 09:51
Filesize 25.5 MB
Developer NEXON Company
Uploaded July 30, 2019 05:04
Filesize 93.9 MB
Developer Knockout Gamers
Uploaded January 04, 2020 06:44
Filesize 8.0 MB
Uploaded June 27, 2019 10:26
Filesize 248.4 MB
Developer Good Job Games
Uploaded October 18, 2019 16:25
Filesize 44.5 MB
Developer F. Permadi
Uploaded July 29, 2019 09:04
Filesize 19.3 MB
Developer TomTom International BV
Uploaded May 12, 2019 15:02
Filesize 51.1 MB
Uploaded November 28, 2019 12:25
Filesize 50.5 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com