SPIEGEL ONLINE is now called DER SPIEGEL, with a completely renewed appearance on all digital platforms, including the apps. Even more journalistic depth, more pleasure in reading, better orientation and added personalization features – version 4 of our app offers a new technical, journalistic and visual experience. We have retained features that worked well while improving others and adding some things as well.
A new, better SPIEGEL:
The SPIEGEL app still offers free, uncompromising quality journalism, news, background, opinion and analyses. By merging the online and print departments, our editorial staff has grown to more than 500 journalists and fact checkers. This gives us more resources for independent and investigative reporting and fact checking than ever before – for your benefit.
New layout, better orientation:
Articles are now grouped in topic sections on our home page, allowing you to recognize context and explore topics as thoroughly as you wish. We offer a variety of perspectives and insights for every relevant topic. On the home page, you will find all the familiar categories such as politics, world news or business and economics, plus the new “Life” section featuring helpful service journalism as well as deeply reported stories with a human touch.
Notifications and newsletters:
We have adapted our newsletters and revised the descriptions and categories for our notifications, giving you more transparency so you know what type of content is being pushed onto your mobile phones. You decide which notifications and newsletters you would like to receive, e.g. breaking news, morning and evening briefings or reading recommendations.
Our navigation now works without detours. You can access our audio, video and all SPIEGEL+ premium content directly from the home page. Simply use the central navigation bar at the bottom of your display.
Registration and login features:
The SPIEGEL account – “SPIEGEL Konto” – now offers more free benefits. You can receive article recommendations based on your usage behaviour and access your reading history there. The comment section has been completely modernized, allowing you to enter into a debate with us as well as with other SPIEGEL readers.
Feedback and exchange:
Our aim is to constantly improve our products and content. This is only made possible with your help. Please send your honest feedback to [email protected] or rate this app in the store.
The new SPIEGEL app also offers:
– High-quality design: new typeface, clear visual language, more illustrations
– New in-depth video formats
– New podcasts such as “Smarter Living” and popular existing podcasts such as “Stimmenfang” or “Lobo”, available via a new audio player
– Dozens of further improvements, both technical and journalistic. It all adds up to a big boost of modernization. In short: this the next generation of DER SPIEGEL
• SPIEGEL ONLINE becomes DER SPIEGEL
• New, clearer design: new fonts, clear visual language, more illustrations
• A new “Life” section featuring helpful service journalism as well as deeply reported stories with a human touch
• New, more transparent notification categories
• New central navigation via bottom navigation
• Login benefits: personalized article recommendations, comment section, reading history
• New in-depth video formats
• New podcasts such as “Smarter Living”
Uploaded November 24, 2019 04:25
Filesize 53.5 MB
Developer NetEase Games
Uploaded July 20, 2019 11:14
Filesize 67.6 MB
Developer WiSTONE ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Uploaded November 25, 2019 09:45
Filesize 234.3 MB
Uploaded April 02, 2019 16:26
Filesize 16.4 MB
Uploaded February 24, 2019 06:06
Filesize 32.9 MB
Uploaded October 29, 2019 17:37
Filesize 2.1 MB
Developer FireRabbit Inc.
Uploaded August 01, 2019 16:53
Filesize 121.3 MB
Developer Tap Run
Uploaded July 22, 2019 06:24
Filesize 21.5 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com