Reliable weather forecasts for astronomers with an emphasis on cloud cover.
• Seven day hourly forecasts, updated hourly.
• Low, medium, high and total cloud cover.
• Moon rise/set times and phase.
• Sun rise/set and transit.
• Civil/nautical/astronomical darkness.
• International Space Station (ISS) pass-over information.
• Location search automatically provides a forecast for your location.
• Save favourite locations for easy access.
• Covers daytime too so also useful for solar observers/imagers.
Updated hourly. Frequent hourly updates are important because often the clear spell between showers provides excellent seeing and 30-minutes under a clear sky with a grab-&-go telescopes is pure gold!
Did you notice the ISS pass-over information? The times are precisely calculated for your location and displayed alongside the cloud forecasts so it has never been easier to observe. It is our favourite feature 🙂
Also includes regular weather data (wind, rain, frost, temperature, dew point, etc) so perfect for those wanting a detailed weather forecast, without cutesy graphics.
We have had a lot of fun building and testing Clear Outside and are keen to to develop it further so if you find it useful or have suggestions, please let us know.
Fixed a display issue when a non standard default font size was set in display settings.
Developer 2dehands.be - 2ememain.be
Uploaded November 02, 2019 09:07
Filesize 12.4 MB
Uploaded March 23, 2019 01:02
Filesize 2.1 MB
Developer CY Security
Uploaded August 15, 2019 23:02
Filesize 5.9 MB
Developer Olga Ageeva
Uploaded August 02, 2020 22:56
Filesize 5.3 MB
Uploaded February 05, 2019 05:36
Filesize 64.1 MB
Developer Những cuốn sách mang lại giá trị cuộc sống
Uploaded January 29, 2020 01:17
Filesize 19.5 MB
Developer Aditya Nagori
Uploaded June 13, 2019 01:02
Filesize 5.6 MB
Developer Bruno Schalch
Uploaded April 20, 2019 17:06
Filesize 6.8 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com