“3D Engineering Animations: Third Dimension” provides information, visualization and animations on 3D models, which can be downloaded from Internet. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize working mechanisms from all sides. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D models’ parts and other mechanism available through Animation Dictation and Search Engine.
3. Download 3D Models from Online Library and visualize them anytime. Some of the 3D Models in the Online Library:
a) V6 Engine (Automobile)
b) Arduino (Electronics)
c) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
d) Wind Turbine (Energy)
e) Car Suspension (Automobile)
f) Car Steering (Automobile)
g) Gear Transmission (Automobile)
h) Pneumatic Gripper (Hydraulics)
i) Stop Valve (Hydraulics)
j) Radial Engine (Aeronautics)
k) Watt Governor (Mechanical)
l) Differential System (Automobile)
m) Clutch Pad (Automobile)
n) Airbus (Visualisation)
o) Planetary Gearbox (Automobile)
p) Lathe (Industrial), etc. (More content added every week)
4. “Animations + Dictation of information related to the model” of 3D Models.
5. Rotation Sensitivity, Scale Sensitivity, Animation Speed of the 3d model can be controlled.
6. Eagle’s Eye Mode: Can see through the objects for skeletal view of an object.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in a mechanism.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
6. Internet Connection is mandatory to download models. Downloaded models can be viewed in Offline Mode.
Note: App is supported in 6 Languages(+ dictation):
Note: A 3D Model size ranges from 2-5 MB. Otherwise, internet connection is required for TTS information which hardly takes 1KB per session. So, only downloading models use up little data; visualising pre-downloaded models take negligible data, if internet connected.
This is a must have app for students who are interested in learning/visualising different structures in 3D animations.
App size reduced to 19MB from 32MB.
Explicit 64bit support for newer devices.
Uploaded January 26, 2019 21:01
Filesize 2.4 MB
Uploaded July 21, 2019 04:24
Filesize 18.9 MB
Developer PK Master
Uploaded April 21, 2019 15:02
Filesize 28.6 MB
Developer PT Viva Media Baru
Uploaded March 21, 2019 22:06
Filesize 10.2 MB
Uploaded December 01, 2019 13:57
Filesize 9.9 MB
Uploaded July 02, 2020 06:39
Filesize 46.8 MB
Developer Girl Games 255
Uploaded July 09, 2019 05:44
Filesize 26.7 MB
Developer Age of Learning, Inc.
Uploaded July 16, 2019 23:44
Filesize 96.5 MB
Copyright© 2020 rgevolved.com